- All other sizes available on backorder, select size below
- Allow 6-8 weeks for backorders to be made and delivered
- 7’4 x 23 x 3 – 55.5 litres
- Forest green gloss polish
- FCS II 2+1 fin box set-up
- Call us for more details on 01271 870831
- Shipping cost of £50 to UK (not including Scottish Highlands)
The basic idea of the Carpet surfboard is to bring together the benefits of two different surfboard concepts, longboards, and shortboards. We want to fuse the paddling and cruise of a longboard with the tighter turning arcs and responsiveness of a shortboard. The Carpet is one of our most versatile boards, surfers are riding this as a step-down or back up to their longboard. That could be because you want a tighter turning arc or because it is easier to handle than a longboard when the waves get bigger or bumpier. It can also be ridden as a stand-alone surfboard or replacement to a Minimal. It is also an option for beginners to intermediate because the Carpet is particularly stable for a Mid-length. It’s an integral part of our surfboard range.