Ordering and Payment
When ordering online, add the items you wish to purchase to your shopping basket, and checkout by paying with your credit or debit card, it's secure, quick and easy to use. We accept most major card types, including Master Card, Visa, Visa Electron, Delta, Switch, Maestro, Solo
Alternatively phone through your order by calling us on +44 (0)1271 815490
We ship all goods within the UK via TNT who provide a fast and comprehensive Next Day delivery service.
We endeavour to dispatch all goods ordered within 48 hours of purchase. All items excluding surfboards ordered before midday will be dispatched same day for next day delivery. Orders made after midday are dispatched the following working day. Delivery of surfboards within the U.K. takes 2-4 working days, within Europe 3-5 working days, worldwide up to 2 weeks. Deliveries are made Monday-Friday between 9-5pm.
In the event of extreme weather condition or circumstances out of our control, we cannot be held responsible for you order not arriving Next Day. However we will make every effort for your order to get to you as soon as possible.
Deliveries on weekends and bank holidays are not available.
Refunds, Replacements and Cancellations:
We accept returns up to 14 days after the date of dispatch.
• Any items returned must be in the original condition that you received them from us with all packaging and tags intact.
• If you wish to exchange an item(s) you have to cover the cost of the return postage and there will be an additional postal charge for the replacement item(s).
• If you are returning an item to us for a refund you must cover the cost of postage back to us.
• If you have received an item that is faulty, or has been sent by us incorrectly we will refund the cost of any postage due.
• You are responsible for the item(s) until they reach us.
• For your own protection, we suggest you use a secure delivery method, which requires a signature upon delivery.
Should you wish to cancel your order contact us before dispatch and we will refund your payment. If you wish to cancel after the item(s) have been dispatched please follow our returns process.
We reserve the right to cancel orders should we identify an order to be fraudulent or if shipping costs are out of proportion to the order value.
Security, Privacy, and Complaints Policy
Security & Privacy:
Gulf Stream surfboards Ltd holds the minimum information to ensure your order is processed and delivered to you successfully. All address and contact information collected during the order process is stored securely and will not be shared with any third parties without your permission. No credit card information is stored by Gulf Stream surfboards Ltd within its online processing, this is done for your own peace of mind, online payment processing is done by Barclaycard.
If you have any reason to feel you have been treated unfairly or that your shopping experience was unsatisfactory please contact us immediately so that we can resolve the situation. Please contact email@example.com. Alternitavely call us o 01271 815490